19 January 2009

A wonderful phrase and some quick updates!

"imbibing bourbon"

doesn't that sound wonderful, all alcoholism aside? Like, just the words themselves? I thought so.

COMING SOON:

Two show reviews (Thief, Sour Milk Sea, Bubonic Bear AND tonight's Lord By Fire, The Abominable Iron Sloth, Punch You In The Face BIG!, blowupnihilist)

and

A short essay on the importance of local politics in light of the recent mobilization of disenfranchised voters for Obama, which I hope to have for you tomorrow, in honor of hizzoner's inauguration.

Until then, A Happy Lee-Jackson-King Day to all of you in Virginia, and a Happy Martin Luther King Day to the rest of you. (although Bobby Seale or Huey P. Newton should get their own damn holidays, and why Malcom X doesn't have one yet boggles my mind)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous18:10

    Hooray!

    I found you and blogrolled you. I look forward to reading more and seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nikmis22:11

    hey browning how can i send you a private email?
    or just email me
    nikmis.nikmis@gmail.com
    I have a story to tell you and a question to ask

    ReplyDelete